Palmetto Military Academy Pocket Tee
This first addition to our casual Pocket Tee line commemorates the Palmetto Military Academy (PMA) at Camp McCrady in Eastover, South Carolina.
Founded in 1950, the Palmetto Military Academy is the second oldest state-run Officer Candidate School (OCS) in the country. Currently training its seventieth class of officer candidates, PMA is widely known for producing outstanding leaders for the South Carolina and the Nation through a rigorous and unparalleled training program.
To commemorate the history and legacy of this school, and to recognize that one of our very own CIVVIESUPPLY brothers graduated and commissioned from PMA, we created this special shirt:
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design
- Screenprinted the old-fashioned way in South Carolina with premium inks
- Stonewashed and garment-dyed: The type of shirt famous in the South for its soft, casual feel. (This is a shirt for the beach or for a Friday night party, not for the gym, as it's a little thicker/heavier weight than our non-pocket tees.)
- Pocket on the front left chest, design on the back
- 5.5 oz-6.10z/yard fabric: thick and soft
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Old-school fit: Fits true to size, but a bit more loose. Not athletic/tight.
- No-shrink comfort, wash after wash
- Color: Saltwater Blue
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.