The latest shirt in the CivvieSupply Airborne Heritage Line commemorates the legacy of the Parachutist Badge, awarded to Airborne paratroopers since its original introduction in the early 1940s.
This is a soft-style tee made with a premium thread blend and high-end inks. The hand-applied screenprint design is done the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Whether you went through Jump School in the 1950's like our grandfather did or you just got your orders to go, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- Custom original CivvieSupply design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the original CivvieSupply logo on the back neck and our legendary Flags Forward design on the sleeve
- Design inspired by vintage military PT shirts from the 1940's
- Made with soft, premium thread blend
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Heather Navy