On June 6, 2019, the world celebrated the 75th anniversary of the D-Day Invasion, codenamed "Operation Overlord," which was one of history's truly great moments. On this day in 1944, the Allied Forces under General Eisenhower stormed the beaches of Normandy to establish a toehold from which to fight off the Nazi aggressors, free Europe, and re-establish law and order in the Western world.
We made this design to honor the legacy of these great warriors and the spirit of this great moment. Anyone who wears the uniform of the USA today fights in the same great tradition as these soldiers did, and we here at CivvieSupply are proud to celebrate this fighting spirit during the 75th Anniversary of the engagement.
- Custom original CivvieSupply design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the original CivvieSupply logo on the back neck
- Made with soft, premium thread blend
- Locally printed in South Carolina with a hand-applied silkscreen print, crafted the old-fashioned way, in small batches
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Ivory
PREORDER INFORMATION: Don't see your preferred size/color in stock? We are constantly producing new runs of our products here in our South Carolina workshop. Preorder now, and you will reserve your place in line for the next completed run. Preorders are typically shipped out within 3 weeks of ordering.