Air Assault Sweatshirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
The Air Assault Sweatshirt features a design inspired by a vintage Army Air Assault shirt from the military's archives. The design prominently features the Air Assault Badge, described by the US Army Institute of Heraldry as "the badge approved by the Army Chief of Staff on 18 January 1978, for Army-wide wear by individuals who successfully completed Air Assault training after 1 April 1974. The badge had previously been approved as the Airmobile Badge authorized for local wear by the Commander of the 101st Airborne Division effective 1 April 1974."
Here the design is carefully screenprinted, the old-fashioned way, on an American-made sweatshirt that comes in a slightly lighter weight that works just as well in the gym or at PT as it does out for a night out on the town.
- 100% Made in America
- Available in "Dark Ash Gray"
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Rugged yet lighter weight 9 oz cotton/poly blend for comfort and durability
- Durable coverstitching throughout
- Thick, rib knit waistband and cuffs
- Screenprinted in South Carolina the old-fashioned way, with ultra-premium inks