It doesn't get more old-school American than this, folks. You asked, we delivered, and our famous Airborne design is now available on a Champion brand crewneck sweatshirt. A little bit 1940, a little bit 1980, and a whole lotta bit awesome.
Our legendary Airborne design is inspired by an authentic 1940's Army Paratrooper shirt we found in the military's archives. We also created it to honor one of our grandfathers, who graduated Jump School at Benning back in the 1950s. The design became an instant bestseller when we released it as a tee, and it is now worn by classy patriots, soldiers, and vets all across the country.
Here the design is carefully screenprinted, the old-fashioned way, on a legendary Champion brand sweatshirt that comes in a slightly lighter weight that works just as well in the gym or at PT as it does out for a night out on the town.
- Original, vintage-inspired CivvieSupply design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CivvieSupply original logo on the outside back neck
- High quality, legendary Champion™ brand sweatshirt
- Rugged yet lighter weight 9 oz cotton/poly blend for comfort and durability
- Durable coverstitching throughout
- Thick, rib knit waistband and cuffs
- Screenprinted in South Carolina the old-fashioned way, with ultra-premium inks
- “C” logo at left cuff
PREORDER INFORMATION: Don't see your preferred size/color in stock? Shoot us an email at email@example.com to let us know, and we'll see what we can do!