In 1940, 48 American warriors volunteered for an enigmatic mission – they were going to become a new type of weapon in the American arsenal of military power, and do something no uniformed soldier in our Army had ever done before. They were going to use the sky as their highway, and bring down death from above upon our enemies. Exactly 80 years ago this year, this band of brothers made history when they made the first Airborne jump in American military history.
Today, we mark that history and commemorate that warrior legacy with our newest design, DEATH FROM ABOVE. It’s unmistakably CIVVIESUPPLY – an ultra-soft, ultra-premium, and slightly-fitted tee with a gritty backstory, clean vintage design, and old-school soul.
So join us in raising a toast to the original 48, to the killers who bested the sky to pioneer a new way of warfighting. This one’s for the hell-raisers, the whiskey-drinkers, and the Nazi-scalping paratroopers who left us a warrior legacy written in blood and courage that must never be forgotten.
- Ready for immediate shipping (not a preorder)
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY Flags Forward design on the right sleeve
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Locally printed in SC with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Unisex sizing
- Available in Charcoal Heather