Pearl Harbor T-Shirt
FDR's announcement of the "day which will live in infamy" — December 7th, 1941 — shook the American public in a way few other events of the twentieth century ever would. We had been attacked, on our own soil, by a world power with whom we hadn't even been at war.
The War in the Pacific had begun.
To memorialize this moment, and to preserve the legacy of those who bravely fought back that day and throughout the Pacific War that followed, we created the Pearl Harbor T-Shirt, the latest in our legendary BATTLEMAPS Collection.
Honor the courageous American warriors who came before us, remember them, and show the world your values with the Pearl Harbor T-Shirt.
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the original CIVVIESUPPLY logo on the back neck and the "Flags Forward" design on the sleeve
- Made with an ultrasoft, premium thread blend
- Locally printed in South Carolina with a hand-applied silkscreen print, crafted the old-fashioned way, in small batches
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored/athletic fit
- Available in Heathered Navy Blue