Pearl Harbor Tee
FDR's announcement of the "day which will live in infamy" 78 years ago shook the American public in a way few other events of the twentieth century ever would. We had been attacked, on our own soil, by a world power with whom we hadn't even been at war.
The War in the Pacific had begun.
To memorialize this moment, and to preserve the legacy of those who bravely fought back that day and throughout the Pacific War that followed, my brothers and I created the Pearl Harbor Tee, the latest in our legendary BATTLEMAPS Collection.
Honor the courageous American warriors who came before us, remember them, and show the world your values with this ultra-premium tee and one-of-a-kind design.
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the original CIVVIESUPPLY logo on the back neck and the "Flags Forward" design on the sleeve
- Made with an ultrasoft, premium thread blend
- Locally printed in South Carolina with a hand-applied silkscreen print, crafted the old-fashioned way, in small batches
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored/athletic fit
- Available in Heathered Navy Blue
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.