Remember the Lusitania T-Shirt
***COMING SOON!*** New releases will be prioritized by popularity, so feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you'd like to see this design drop first.
Originally designed and produced on behalf of the National World War I Museum in Kansas City, MO, CIVVIESUPPLY’s Remember the Lustitania T-Shirt honors the memory of the lives lost during the sinking of the torpedoed RMS Lusitania in 1915 — an event that contributed to the USA’s eventual entry into World War I.
- Main graphic on the back of the shirt
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original Flags Forward design on the front chest pocket area
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Locally printed in SC with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Heather Navy