Remember the Lusitania Tee
***COMING SOON!*** New releases will be prioritized by popularity, so feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to see this design drop first.
Originally designed and produced on behalf of the National World War I Museum in Kansas City, MO, CIVVIESUPPLY’s “Remember the Lustiania” t-shirt honors the memory of the lives lost during the sinking of the torpedoed RMS Lusitania in 1915 — an event that contributed to the USA’s eventual entry into World War I.
- Main graphic on the back of the shirt
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original Flags Forward design on the front chest pocket area
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Locally printed in SC with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Heather Navy
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.