Spirit of the American Doughboy Tee
***COMING SOON!*** New releases will be prioritized by popularity, so feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to see this design drop first.
Inspired by E.M. Viquesney’s famous sculpture — “The Spirit of the American Doughboy” — designed to honor the veterans and casualties of World War I. We're proud to honor the Doughboys of The Great War — 2 of which were our great uncles — with this design, the latest from CIVVIESUPPLY's vintage military-inspired collection. Never forget our past. #legendsneverdie
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original Flags Forward design on the sleeve
- Locally printed in SC with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Olive Green
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.