The Doolittle Raiders T-Shirt
***COMING SOON!*** New releases will be prioritized by popularity, so feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to see this design drop first.
Originally designed and produced on behalf of the USS Hornet* Museum in Alameda, CA, CIVVIESUPPLY’s The Doolittle Raiders T-Shirt commemorates the courage of the Army Air Corps aviators who conducted the first strike on Japanese soil on April 18th, 1942, just months after the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Before conducting the attack, the Doolittle Raiders trained in and around Columbia, SC — our hometown — conducting mock air raids over Lake Murray in their B-25B Mitchell bombers. As kids, we had the opportunity to shake the hands of some of the surviving Raiders which we'll never forget. We're proud to release The Doolittle Raiders T-Shirt to honor their courage and sacrifice.
- Main graphic on the back of the shirt
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Locally printed in SC with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Cream
*Although the original USS Hornet would go on to sink just 6 months later at the Battle of Santa Cruz Islands, the US Navy launched another aircraft carrier ("Kearsarge") a year later and renamed it the "USS Hornet" in honor of the famous ship that launched The Doolittle Raid.