The Widowmaker Tee
***COMING SOON!*** New releases will be prioritized by popularity, so feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to see this design drop first.
The "unapproved," never formally authorized bat wings & skull design of the 502nd Parachute Infantry Regiment (“The Widowmakers”) designed by MAJ Hal McGowan in 1941. This shirt pays homage to the brave men of the 502nd who jumped behind enemy lines in Operation Overlord and Operation Market Garden and later went toe to toe with the Nazis during the Battle of the Bulge.
Still out of regs; still badass.
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original Flags Forward design on the sleeve
- Locally printed in SC with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Vintage Black
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.