U.S. Paratroops T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Inspired by the shirt worn in a famous photo of one of the soldiers of Easy Company in Band of Brothers, Warren “Skip” Muck, the U.S. Paratroops T-Shirt is the newest design from the Airborne soldiers and brothers at CIVVIESUPPLY. Crafted with relentless attention to detail, top-shelf materials, and a dedication to outstanding design, this unique tee shirt recreates a timeless classic for contemporary soldiers and veterans alike.
The U.S. Paratroops T-Shirt is a soft-style tee made in the USA with premium, 100% cotton and high-end inks. The hand-applied screenprint design is done the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Whether you went through Jump School in the 1950's like our grandfather or you just got your orders to go, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Design based on a vintage, 1940's Army PT shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Tailored-fit t-shirt runs slightly small on average (size up if in doubt)
- Available in White (100% Cotton)