Battle of Iwo Jima T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
The CIVVIESUPPLY Battle Maps Collection gains its newest addition with the launch of the Battle of Iwo Jima T-Shirt, created as a follow-up to the immensely popular "Operation Overlord" design.
We created this unique design to honor the legacy and heritage of the Americans who fought on Iwo Jima, men of whom Admiral Nimitz would later famously say, "Uncommon valor was a common virtue." The design shows the landing plan of the 4th and 5th Marine Divisions, with the 3rd Marine Division available in reserve, as the attack was launched in February 1945.
Honor these courageous Americans, remember them, and show the world your values with this ultra-premium tee and one-of-a-kind design.
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the original CIVVIESUPPLY logo on the back neck and the "Flags Forward" design on the sleeve
- Made with an ultrasoft, premium thread blend
- Locally printed in South Carolina with a hand-applied silkscreen print, crafted the old-fashioned way, in small batches
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored/athletic fit
- Available in Heathered Cardinal Red