Battle of Mogadishu T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
During the 3rd and 4th of October, 1993, nineteen brave American soldiers gave their lives while performing their duty and trying to rescue their brothers in arms. Their story was immortalized in the film, "Black Hawk Down," a movie my brothers and I grew up watching over and over again. In fact, it was these stories of heroism and bravery that ultimately helped lead us to join the military ourselves.
In commemoration of this battle, we created the Battle of Mogadishu T-Shirt. Instead of a map, for this design we wanted to highlight the weapon of war for which this battle is so well remembered — the Black Hawk helicopter itself, which here bears the infamous words, "We got a Black Hawk down."
It was General Patton who said that “to be a successful soldier, you must know history.” Help us keep these warrior stories alive with the Battle of Mogadishu t-shirt, the latest from CIVVIESUPPLY's vintage military-inspired collection. Never forget our past. #legendsneverdie
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original Flags Forward design on the sleeve
- Locally printed in SC with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Vintage Black