Air Assault Classic T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
The Air Assault Classic T-Shirt features a design inspired by a vintage Army Air Assault shirt from the military's archives. The design prominently features the Air Assault Badge, described by the US Army Institute of Heraldry as "the badge approved by the Army Chief of Staff on 18 January 1978, for Army-wide wear by individuals who successfully completed Air Assault training after 1 April 1974. The badge had previously been approved as the Airmobile Badge authorized for local wear by the Commander of the 101st Airborne Division effective 1 April 1974."
This is a soft-style tee made with premium 100% cotton and high-end inks. The hand-applied screenprint design is done the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Whether you went through Air Assault training in the 1970's or you just got your orders to go, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Design based on a vintage Army PT shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Tailored-fit t-shirt runs true to size
- Available in White (100% Cotton)