Infantry Branch T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Invest in a true CIVVIESUPPLY original with our classic Infantry Branch T-Shirt, featuring a design inspired by a 1940's Army PT shirt from the military's archives.
The design features the infantry branch insignia — 2 crossed rifles modeled after the vintage 1795 Springfield musket. Originally adopted in 1875, the insignia’s model of rifle changed several times in keeping with the Army’s changes in weaponry, however; in 1924, the Springfield muskets became the standardized rifles featured on the infantry insignia.
The Queen of Battle is the Army’s oldest branch and shares the same birthday as the US Army — 14 June 1775. The branch's motto is "Follow me!" and its home station is Fort Benning, GA. To learn more about the history of the US Army Infantry branch, be sure to read our "US Army Infantry" blog post.
Whether you've served in the Infantry for years or you just branched, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Design based on a vintage, 1940's Army PT shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester blend for maximum comfort
- Tailored-fit t-shirt runs slightly small on average (size up if in doubt)
HONOR THE PAST. INSPIRE THE FUTURE.
Franklin and Thomas — the CIVVIESUPPLY* brothers — grew up in Lexington, South Carolina with a profound appreciation for the United States of America. Stories from their grandfathers — both former Army officers — about numerous family members who fought in almost every major conflict inspired the brothers to attend The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina and later join the US Army. Thomas, an Airborne and Ranger-qualified Infantry officer, served on active duty from 2016 to 2022, and now serves in the SC Army National Guard, where Franklin has served as a Public Affairs officer since 2016.
Their love of country and desire to be apart of something greater than themselves led them to launch CIVVIESUPPLY in 2018. They’d encourage you to join the community of CIVVIESUPPLY patriots in their mission of honoring the past to inspire the future.
*CIVVIESUPPLY offers military heritage-inspired gear for American Patriots everywhere. The veteran owned & family operated business is officially licensed with the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, and US Space Force, and a portion of all those sales go back to official DOD programs that support soldiers, sailors, and airmen both at home and abroad. You can find out more about CIVVIESUPPLY and the brothers here.