Jump Wings Airborne T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
This shirt in the CIVVIESUPPLY Airborne Heritage Line commemorates the legacy of the Parachutist Badge, awarded to Airborne paratroopers since its original introduction in the early 1940s.
The Jump Wings Airborne T-Shirt is a soft-style tee made with a premium thread blend and high-end inks. The hand-applied screenprint design is done the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Whether you went through Jump School in the 1950's like our grandfather did or you just got your orders to go, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Design based on a vintage, 1940's Army PT shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Polyester, Cotton, and Rayon tri-blend tee for maximum comfort
- Tailored-fit t-shirt runs slightly small on average (size up if in doubt)
- Available in Heather Navy
HONOR THE PAST. INSPIRE THE FUTURE.
Franklin and Thomas — the CIVVIESUPPLY* brothers — grew up in Lexington, South Carolina with a profound appreciation for the United States of America. Stories from their grandfathers — both former Army officers — about numerous family members who fought in almost every major conflict inspired the brothers to attend The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina and later join the US Army. Thomas, an Airborne and Ranger-qualified Infantry officer, served on active duty from 2016 to 2022, and now serves in the SC Army National Guard, where Franklin has served as a Public Affairs officer since 2016.
Their love of country and desire to be apart of something greater than themselves led them to launch CIVVIESUPPLY in 2018. They’d encourage you to join the community of CIVVIESUPPLY patriots in their mission of honoring the past to inspire the future.
*CIVVIESUPPLY offers military heritage-inspired gear for American Patriots everywhere. The veteran owned & family operated business is officially licensed with the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, and US Space Force, and a portion of all those sales go back to official DOD programs that support soldiers, sailors, and airmen both at home and abroad. You can find out more about CIVVIESUPPLY and the brothers here.