Palmetto Military Academy Pocket T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
The Palmetto Military Academy Pocket T-Shirt commemorates the Palmetto Military Academy (PMA) at Camp McCrady in Eastover, South Carolina.
Founded in 1950, the Palmetto Military Academy is the second oldest state-run Officer Candidate School (OCS) in the country. Currently training its seventieth class of officer candidates, PMA is widely known for producing outstanding leaders for the South Carolina and the Nation through a rigorous and unparalleled training program.
To commemorate the history and legacy of this school, and to recognize that one of our very own CIVVIESUPPLY brothers graduated and commissioned from PMA, we created this special shirt:
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design
- Screenprinted the old-fashioned way in South Carolina with premium inks
- Stonewashed and garment-dyed: The type of shirt famous in the South for its soft, casual feel. (This is a shirt for the beach or for a Friday night party, not for the gym, as it's a little thicker/heavier weight than our non-pocket tees.)
- Pocket on the front left chest, design on the back
- 5.5 oz-6.10z/yard fabric: thick and soft
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Old-school fit: Fits true to size, but a bit more loose. Not athletic/tight.
- No-shrink comfort, wash after wash
- Color: Saltwater Blue
HONOR THE PAST. INSPIRE THE FUTURE.
Franklin and Thomas — the CIVVIESUPPLY* brothers — grew up in Lexington, South Carolina with a profound appreciation for the United States of America. Stories from their grandfathers — both former Army officers — about numerous family members who fought in almost every major conflict inspired the brothers to attend The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina and later join the US Army. Thomas, an Airborne and Ranger-qualified Infantry officer, served on active duty from 2016 to 2022, and now serves in the SC Army National Guard, where Franklin has served as a Public Affairs officer since 2016.
Their love of country and desire to be apart of something greater than themselves led them to launch CIVVIESUPPLY in 2018. They’d encourage you to join the community of CIVVIESUPPLY patriots in their mission of honoring the past to inspire the future.
*CIVVIESUPPLY offers military heritage-inspired gear for American Patriots everywhere. The veteran owned & family operated business is officially licensed with the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, and US Space Force, and a portion of all those sales go back to official DOD programs that support soldiers, sailors, and airmen both at home and abroad. You can find out more about CIVVIESUPPLY and the brothers here.