Air Assault Classic Coyote Brown PT Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Our Air Assault Classic design, inspired by a vintage Army Air Assault shirt from the military's archives, is also available on an American-made, Coyote Brown 100% polyester performance tee for maximum moisture-wicking capabilities. It is produced in accordance with AR 670-1 for wear under your Army uniform (allowing you to fly under the radar of even the crustiest of Command Sergeants Major!).
The design prominently features the Air Assault Badge, described by the US Army Institute of Heraldry as "the badge approved by the Army Chief of Staff on 18 January 1978, for Army-wide wear by individuals who successfully completed Air Assault training after 1 April 1974. The badge had previously been approved as the Airmobile Badge authorized for local wear by the Commander of the 101st Airborne Division effective 1 April 1974."
The Air Assault Classic Coyote Brown PT Shirt is screenprinted by hand the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Whether you went through Air Assault training in the 1970's or you just got your orders to go, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck and the CIVVIESUPPLY Flags Forward logo on the right sleeve
- Design based on a vintage, 1940's Army PT shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit (size up if in doubt)
- Color: Coyote Brown (100% polyester)