U.S. Paratroops Coyote Brown PT Shirt
The U.S. Paratroops Shirt, inspired by the shirt worn in a famous photo of one of the soldiers of Easy Company in Band of Brothers, Warren “Skip” Muck, is now available on an American-made, Coyote Brown, 100% polyester performance tee for maximum moisture-wicking capabilities. It is produced in accordance with AR 670-1 for wear under your Army uniform (allowing you to fly under the radar of even the crustiest of Command Sergeants Major!).
The U.S. Paratroops Coyote Brown PT Shirt is screenprinted by hand the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Crafted with relentless attention to detail, top-shelf materials, and a dedication to outstanding design, this unique tee shirt recreates a timeless classic for contemporary Airborne soldiers and veterans alike.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Design based on the Band of Brothers Warren "Skip" Muck t-shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Color: Coyote Brown