Airborne Classic PT Shirt (Coyote Brown)
***COMING SOON!*** New releases will be prioritized by popularity, so feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you'd like to see this design drop first.
Our famous Airborne Classic design, inspired by an authentic 1940's Army Paratrooper shirt from the military's archives, is now available on an American-made, Coyote Brown 100% polyester performance tee for maximum moisture-wicking capabilities. Produced in accordance with AR 670-1 for wear under your Army uniform (allowing you to fly under the radar of even the crustiest of Command Sergeants Major!).
The hand-applied screenprint design is done the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Whether you went through Jump School in the 1950's like our grandfather or you just got your orders to go, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Design based on a vintage, 1940's Army PT shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.