Airborne Classic Coyote Brown PT Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Our famous Airborne Classic design, inspired by an authentic 1940's Army Paratrooper shirt from the military's archives, is now available on an American-made, Coyote Brown 100% polyester performance tee for maximum moisture-wicking capabilities. It is produced in accordance with AR 670-1 for wear under your Army uniform (allowing you to fly under the radar of even the crustiest of Command Sergeants Major!).
The Airborne Classic Coyote Brown PT Shirt is screenprinted by hand the old-fashioned way here locally in Columbia, South Carolina. Whether you went through Jump School in the 1950's like our grandfather or you just got your orders to go, this is the shirt you'll grab every time you open your shirt drawer.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program (Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Design based on a vintage, 1940's Army PT shirt
- Locally printed with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Color: Coyote Brown