Airborne Crewneck Sweatshirt
***COMING SOON!*** New releases will be prioritized by popularity, so feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to see this design drop first.
It doesn't get more old-school American than this, folks. You asked, we delivered, and our famous Airborne design is now available an American-made crewneck sweatshirt. A little bit 1940, a little bit 1980, and a whole lotta bit awesome.
Our legendary Airborne design is inspired by an authentic 1940's Army Paratrooper shirt we found in the military's archives. We also created it to honor one of our grandfathers, who graduated Jump School at Benning back in the 1950s. The design became an instant bestseller when we released it as a tee, and it is now worn by classy patriots, soldiers, and vets all across the country.
Here the design is carefully screenprinted, the old-fashioned way, on a legendary Champion brand sweatshirt that comes in a slightly lighter weight that works just as well in the gym or at PT as it does out for a night out on the town.
- 100% Made in America
- Officially licensed by the US Army — 10% of all sales go to the Army's MWR Program ( Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation), directly supporting soldiers both at home and abroad
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original logo on the outside back neck
- Rugged yet lighter weight 9 oz cotton/poly blend for comfort and durability
- Durable coverstitching throughout
- Thick, rib knit waistband and cuffs
- Screenprinted in South Carolina the old-fashioned way, with ultra-premium inks
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.