Operation Overlord T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Each year on June 6th, we observe the anniversary of the D-Day Invasion, codenamed "Operation Overlord," which was one of history's truly great moments. On this day in 1944, the Allied Forces under General Eisenhower stormed the beaches of Normandy to establish a toehold from which to fight off the Nazi aggressors, free Europe, and re-establish law and order in the Western world.
We made The Operation Overlord T-Shirt to honor the legacy of these great warriors and the spirit of this great moment. Anyone who wears the uniform of the USA today fights in the same great tradition as these soldiers did, and we here at CIVVIESUPPLY are proud to celebrate this fighting spirit with the Operation Overlord T-Shirt.
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- Features the original CIVVIESUPPLY logo on the back neck
- Made with soft, premium thread blend
- Locally printed in South Carolina with a hand-applied silkscreen print, crafted the old-fashioned way, in small batches
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Ivory