Palmetto Military Academy Pocket T-Shirt
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
The Palmetto Military Academy Pocket T-Shirt commemorates the Palmetto Military Academy (PMA) at Camp McCrady in Eastover, South Carolina.
Founded in 1950, the Palmetto Military Academy is the second oldest state-run Officer Candidate School (OCS) in the country. Currently training its seventieth class of officer candidates, PMA is widely known for producing outstanding leaders for the South Carolina and the Nation through a rigorous and unparalleled training program.
To commemorate the history and legacy of this school, and to recognize that one of our very own CIVVIESUPPLY brothers graduated and commissioned from PMA, we created this special shirt:
- Original, vintage-inspired CIVVIESUPPLY design
- Screenprinted the old-fashioned way in South Carolina with premium inks
- Stonewashed and garment-dyed: The type of shirt famous in the South for its soft, casual feel. (This is a shirt for the beach or for a Friday night party, not for the gym, as it's a little thicker/heavier weight than our non-pocket tees.)
- Pocket on the front left chest, design on the back
- 5.5 oz-6.10z/yard fabric: thick and soft
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Old-school fit: Fits true to size, but a bit more loose. Not athletic/tight.
- No-shrink comfort, wash after wash
- Color: Saltwater Blue