*PRE-ORDER INFO: You are purchasing a pre-order item. These shirts are currently in production at our printshop outside of Fort Benning, GA. Please allow up to 4 weeks for order fulfillment.*
If you're like us, you remember exactly where you were on September 11th, 2001. We were just kids at the time, in elementary school to be exact, but like you, we were forever changed in the aftermath of the deadliest terrorist attack in world history. For us, it meant growing up witnessing the strength of America's resolve in defeating an Axis of Evil, and desiring to be a part of that cause. We recall the words of former President Bush: "Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve." In 2021, we wear this shirt to remember the 2,977 lives lost, 20 years ago today. Join us in honoring their memory.
- Main graphic on the back of the shirt
Features the CIVVIESUPPLY original Flags Forward design on the front chest pocket area
- Incredibly soft fabric blend feels amazing and maintains its shape
- Custom original CIVVIESUPPLY design — accept no substitutes!
- USA-made fabric locally printed in GA with a hand-applied silkscreen print
- Made with top-shelf inks that will last through hundreds of washings
- Fits true to size with a slightly tailored fit
- Available in Dark Navy